Search squid archive

Configuration problems for ClubPenguin.com, blocked ports?

I have an older Squid server (2.5) which I can connect easily with to
ClubPenguin.

The 2.6 version (which has DansGuardian and squidGuard installed as
well) has a problem because the site indicates that the firewall is not
permitting connections via TCP Ports:  3724 6112 9339 9875

Has anyone seen an issue like this?  How do I configure this to permit
this access to ClubPenguin?

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant