Search squid archive

Via off

Hello all,

I have switched off the "via" header using the squid configuration file, but when a request is made the reply has this header ( Via: 1.0 xyz.abc.com:3128 (squid/2.6.STABLE14) . But the manual says that will include a Via header in requests and replies only when the directive is set to "on"

#  TAG: via     on|off
#       If set (default), Squid will include a Via header in requests and