Search squid archive

Re: squid do the inverse of what it should do !!!!!!!!!!! help !!!!!!!!!

finallyyyyyyyyyyy

I figured it out, with your help of course

It?s not a squid issue , in fact my satellite provider
NewSky has a defected Cisco interface in its site,
which duplicate each packet I received ( Every request
I send I receive a duplicate answer )
I called the provider and told them about the
duplicated packets I received from them , and they
solve change the defected interface.

In fact squid was getting double answer so , it does
not know what to do

Thank for all
--- Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On lör, 2007-08-25 at 11:38 -0700, pinky you wrote:
>
> > inverse its purpose!!! ( its start to use far more
> > bandwidth than my users do ) you can see the mrtg
> > picturs below ( I put links for them).
> > when my users take 5Mbps squid eat 10Mbps I don't
> know
> > why.
>
> Check the following settings in squid.conf:
>
> range_offset_limit
> quick_abort_max
>
> Try setting them both to 0 KB to disable range
> prefetching and to make
> Squid abort requests immediately if the client
> aborts..
>

> Also check your access.log for any odd looking
> traffic..
>
> Regards
> Henrik

Be pink or not to be