Search squid archive

Re: squid cant cache flv (youtube)

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007, Kris wrote:
> If you know and got it worked on your system, do you mind if you share
> you conf to us ? >.<

Yes. :)

I can't give away trade secrets, can I? :)

I've posted all my Youtube config snippets here over the last couple of weeks.
So unless Youtube changed in the last week or so it should work just as well
as I and others are seeing it work.

I'm sorry but I don't have the time to figure out why its just not working
for others. Similarly, I never have trouble with WCCPv2 under FreeBSD/Linux
but others seem to never quite get it right. Its why I'm building this
appliance..

Adrian