Search squid archive

Re: max_user_ip

Almost work..

I tried to use this..

I create a deny_info ERR_MAXUSER_IP  with this instructions:

<STRONG>
Click
<A HREF=http://myinternalserver/cgi-bin/maxuserip.cgi?"%a";>here</A>
to see all ips....
</STRONG>

where maxuserip.cgi is a simple bash cgi/script that returns all hostnames with the user identity in %a

but.. squid NOT translate %a to user identity , so my cgi/script cannot work !!

Any tips??

Rejaine Monteiro escreveu:

Could be more simple...
I'm thinking in an URL inside on my deny_info (ERR_MAXSER_IP) , point to a cgi-sript (or similar) that make hard work.

Like this DENY_INFO E**RR_MAXSER_IP:*

<snip>
"Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request because:
%U already logged from another host. Clique <here> to see all hots that used your login today ...
<snip>

And <here> point to http://myserver/cgi-bin/maxuserip.cgi (with some code, like this) :

echo "content-type: text/plain"
echo
grep %U /var/log/squid/access.log | awk '{print $3}' | uniq

I need to read more to discover how to make this cgi-code yet... But maybe this work..