Search squid archive

Re: blocking web proxies

Nadeem,

There are thousands of proxies that do not use the phrase "prox",
some examples:
unblockm.info
tour-india.info
surfodo.org

I suggest that you consider a more advanced way of blocking proxies.

Marcus

Nadeem Semaan wrote:
I am trying to block web proxies by blocking the phrase "prox" when appearing in any URL

I have tried

acl proxy url_regex ^prox prox$

but it didnt work. What is the correct way to  write this acl, and if there is a more effective way, please inform me about it.