Search squid archive

how to collect real-time log from all squid server

hi,guys:
     In my squid cache network,have more than 100 squid server. I want
collect the real-time squid's access log.
     There have some goo solution ? now,I use tail -F read the message
from log.then pipe to a shell script ,this shell script will send the
message to a mysql server. this method so dirty.And I had try the
syslog-ng,but I found that's method will dirty than me.
     Please help me!

--
Huang Mingyou