Search squid archive

Re: Cant access internal webserver when using squid 3128

SSCR Internet Admin wrote:
Hi,

My network is intercepting port 80 to 3128 (transparent proxy) in accessing
the internet.  Lately, I have some internal webserver and is now redirecting
trafic from outside to that internal webserver.  If use squid, (ie.,
configuring proxy on firefox), it seems that I am blocked or denied by
squid. If I use transparent proxy, everything is working perfectly good.
On what part on squid.conf I can tweak on this matter? Thanks and more power

TIA

Check the http_access rules. Also make sure that you can access this internal server from the Squid box (using a browser, curl, wget or the like).

Chris