Search squid archive

Re: squid with securid for authentication

On 7/31/07, Frank Pittel <fwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I need to set up a "secure" http proxy using secureid fobs for
> authentication. Is squid capable of doing this.

Squid can authenticate against PAM, and there are PAM modules for SecurID.
The RSA SecurID PAM module is free, is available for specific versions
of Solaris, Suse, Red Hat, AIX, and HP-UX.  You can contact your RSA
support channel for information on configuring the SecurID PAM module.

Kevin
--
Moderator, unofficial RSA ACE/Server + SecurID users group: