Search squid archive

Entries are cached on the result of the URL rewriting process?

In the default squid.conf, this warning confuses me:

#  TAG: url_rewrite_host_header
#	By default Squid rewrites any Host: header in redirected
#	requests.  If you are running an accelerator this may
#	not be a wanted effect of a redirector.
#
#	WARNING: Entries are cached on the result of the URL rewriting
#	process, so be careful if you have domain-virtual hosts.

I'm pretty sure entries are cached (and are purgeable) based on the URL coming into squid, not whatever squid rewrites it to.

This is an error, right?

Ric