Search squid archive

Re: Advise on what to monitor using MRTG

Thank you for the explanation. For my case, the Squid servers that I have are acting as forward proxy servers, no peers and no caching on them.

That is to say, the access will be from client --> squid --> various web/app servers.

This being the case, am I right to say that cacheServerRequests and cacheProtoClientHttpRequests should be almost the same ???

Kindly also advise on what do the following mean:

1. HTTP All Service Time

2. HTTP Miss Service Time

3. Byte Hit Ratio

4. DNS Service Time