Search squid archive

Re: http to https redirection with squid

My question:- the response from the Backend Webserver with changed
port and URL are possible to pass through the squid proxy ?

> http://sales.example.com webserver replied as
> https://sales.example.com:8443/abc (they cannot make it 443..!!)
> https://sales.example.com:443 also repied as https://sales.example.com:8443/abc
>
> We want to put a reverse proxy before this backend webserver. Hows it
> possible squid to handle the response from this redirection of http to
> https as well as the URL redirection from the webserver ...?

So what exacly do you want to do?

Pretty much anything is possible to do, but what is it you want Squid to
do here?

Regards
Henrik

--