Search squid archive

Re: Advise on what to monitor using MRTG

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 13:20 +0800, squid squid wrote:
Hi,

I have servers running Squid 2.6 Stable 12 and have managed to install MRTG 2.15.2 on these servers. In view that there are so many graphs seen for monitoring of squid using MRTG, kindly advise what are the necessary graphs that I can plot to determine squid performance.

I have the following set of graphs:

http://www.henriknordstrom.net/code/squid_statistics/

the rrdtool scripts collecting the graphs is found in the code

Hi Hendrik,

Wow, cool and great stuff. It should serve as a template for all Squid administrators.

Thanking you...

directory..

Regards
Henrik