Search squid archive

provide html pages embedded in a standard page using squid. Is this possible?

Hi list,

Can I configure Squid this way that it always provides a client the html page below? The first frame contains what I configure (manually or whatever not within the scope of this question).
The second frame contains the actual requested webpage.

Thanks.

********
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Web Content Filtering</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<FRAMESET ROWS="8%,*">
<FRAME SRC="an_url_I_descide_to_show" NAME="TITLE" SCROLLING=NO NORESIZE FRAMEBORDER=0>
  <FRAME SRC="the_requested_url"  NAME="MAIN">
</FRAMESET>

</HTML>