Search squid archive

Squid and SurfControl (Possible to Integrate?)

Guys;

I am looking for ways for requests to my squid cache proxy to get an OK from SurfControl. I *believe* that their is a way to get Squid and SurfControl to talk to each other, but I am not certain.

I wish to use SurfControl for blocking things like:

Malicious uses of CONNECT (not sure if possible)
Malware
PORN

Any help appreciated,

.vp