Search squid archive

Re: How Bad is CONNECT and Should I Prevent It?

Vadim Pushkin schrieb:

Has anyone on this list ever deployed a third-party tool to do what JC suggests? I.e. block or limit file-tyransfers, inspect https traffic so as to block/allow it based on what it is doing?
Restrict access to listed sites yes, third party no. Somebody in another reply seemed to have experiance with a commercial app, I don't.

JC