Search squid archive

Re: SOLVED:First external_acl by myself : FATAL: the myexternalacl hepers ate crashing too rapidly, need help!

Henrik,

>     squid.conf
>
>      external_acl_type myexternalacl %SRC %LOGIN
> /usr/local/squid/libexec/script.pl
>      acl testing external myexternalacl
>      (There is no ACL using the helper, for awhile, because it is not
> working anyway )

Can you execute the helper from the command line as your
cache_effective_user?

    That is the point. You are corrected (again). Permissions were incorrect.
    I am angry with myself. :-(
    In a hurry, because the proxy was stopped, I didn't see the
important few lines above: helperOpenServers.

>     cache.log
>
>     WARNING: myexternalacl #10 (FD45) exited

Anything relevant before that?

    You thought about helperOpenServers and following "Permission
denied" line, correct? They are there, few lines above.

    Really thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Freitas