Search squid archive

Re: Large Buffers for Squid

2007/6/12, Michael Puckett <Michael.Puckett@xxxxxxx>:
We wish to optimize the performance around these large file transfers
and desire to run large I/O buffers to the networks and the disk. Is
there a tunable buffer size parameter that I can set to increase the
network and disk buffer sizes?

We run modperl for servering some large files.We adjust the modperl
I/O buffer to 16 Kbytes.
Just show a reference.Don't take care if it's not suiteable for you.