Search squid archive

hit ratio and byte ratio graphs

   Hello Guys,

Im trying to develop some cacti templates for graphing some squid counters. I have already done a graph showing HTTP Requests and HTTP Hits. Next step will be adding a hit ratio percentage line on this same graph.

Other graph already generated which is cacheHttpInKb and cacheHttpOutKb, showing HTTP traffic of the proxy.

But the graph I'm really interested is a byte hit ratio, something that shows how much http traffic is squid saving. I can check that with 5 and 60 minutes in 'General Runtime Information' item on cachemgr.cgi.

   Question is ....

Are those 5min and 60m byte hit ratio easily readable with SNMP ??? In fact, the 5 min would be enough for me. If yes, what are those OIDs ?? I couldnt find on mib.txt ...

If they are not available, which would be the correct math for getting the value ? Something with cacheHttpOutKb/cacheHttpInKb and cacheServerInKb/cacheServerOutKb would give me the byte hit ratio ?

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx