Search squid archive

Proxy options for Nintendo DS Browser

I just bought a Nintendo DS Browser (Opera 8.5). It works great, but has one fairly major problem: it doesn't have a password manager or cookie store, so you have to manually re-login to every website each time you turn it off. I've been successfully using HoTTProxy (http:// www.hottproxy.org/) as a cookie proxy, but it's pretty minimalist and has a funky license. Does Squid have any similar functionality for caching cookies on a per-authenticated-user basis?

Along those lines, it is easy to get Squid to rescale images? The more processing I can shift from the little DS to my server the better.
--
Kirk Strauser