Search squid archive

HTTPS through VPN

I have squid running and I want people on VPN tunnel to be able to use squid. It
all works fine apart from https websites time out.  If I am on the same subnet
it works fine but as soon as I am on a different subnet connecting through VPN
it no longer can handle requests.

I went through the logs and I can see the https connect from the right ip
address but it doesn?t do anything else. Is there any settings I need to change

How can I fix this.

Jonathan Bastin