Search squid archive

Re: Redirector not getting the Port number in theURL.

I actually missed to mention that we are using squid in a reverse proxy
mode. I get the port numbers when the squid is configured for direct proxy but when it is configured for reverse proxy, the port number is not coming
to the redirector program even if the port is other than 80.

What do your http_port line look like?

Thanks Hendrik, I got the clue, the "vport" parameter fixed the issue.
I had "http_port 9000" before and now I have changed it to "http_port 9000 vport".

Thanks
-logu