Search squid archive

Re: c-icap blows up upon installation

On 5/31/07, Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
tor 2007-05-31 klockan 15:47 -0700 skrev Kurt Buff:
> Well, it seems to be a new and very unpopulated list.

It's not new, but it's true there is not many subscribers.

>  I've subscribed,
> but are there any well-accepted alternatives for integrating ClamAV
> with Squid, especially on FreeBSD?

c-icap is the most promising one I think, and has been used by
several...

That's what it looked like to me after searching the web.

Dansguardian also has ClamAV integration, if you can live with the
somewhat odd Dansguardian licensing..

That might be an alternative, but since this is for my place of
employment it's not likely that they'll want to pay. I'll continue on
the c-icap list for now.

Thanks!

Kurt