Search squid archive

Re: Re: GUI for squid

try a firewall distro called endian
www.endian.it
you can tweak it to work only with a green interface.
this may work!
RP

lucas coudures wrote:
maybe i don't explain well.

is not difficult to me to configure Squid, but we are going to
implement squid in electronic lab of my university, and we want to let
an ordinary user ho doesn't now anything about linux, to add a web
page to the allow list, because we are going to deny all pages and
only allow a few.
we don't want to use webmin because we want to show something easy to
the teachers ho only want to add a web page wen there isn't any linux
user =)

Lukas from argentina

--
Raúl Pittí Palma, Eng.