Search squid archive

ACL By IP not working

Hi

I have the following ACL on squidGuard.conf

# Destination lists
# Addresses are relative to the db directory
dest porn
{
       domainlist      blacklists/porn/domains
       urllist         blacklists/porn/urls
}

dest music
{
       domainlist      blacklists/music/domains
       urllist         blacklists/music/urls
}

dest movies
{
       domainlist      blacklists/movies/domains
       urllist         blacklists/movies/urls
}

dest spyware
{
       domainlist      blacklists/spyware/domains
       urllist         blacklists/spyware/urls
}

dest warez
{
       domainlist      blacklists/warez/domains
       urllist         blacklists/warez/urls
}

dest redirector
{
       domainlist      blacklists/redirector/domains
       urllist         blacklists/redirector/urls
}

dest adv
{
       domainlist      blacklists/adv/domains
       urllist         blacklists/adv/urls
}

dest drugs
{
       domainlist      blacklists/drugs/domains
       urllist         blacklists/drugs/urls
}

src ipWartawanHiburan {
ip	172.20.21.102 172.20.21.76
}

src IT {
ip	172.20.21.186
}

# Access Control
acl
{
	# During Business hours
	# Stop the embarassing stuff and speed up the connecti

	ipWartawanHiburan {
	     pass movies !porn music !spyware !warez !redirector !adv !drugs any
	 }

	 IT {
	      pass movies porn!music spyware warez redirector !adv !drugs any
	 }

       default {
            pass !porn  !music !movies !spyware !warez !redirector
!adv !drugs all
            redirect http://172.20.21.231/blokir/
       }
}