Search squid archive

Custom error pages

Hello everyone:

I have two questions and I was wondering what could I do...

one: Is possible to use a css file with my error pages? I wanna give a
nice output these pages.

two: Could I load some pics? jpg or png? I wanna use my logo.

Of course I already tried both things and I couldn't. I can't use my
style.css file :S . And I can see the images even if I use full path.

Any idea would be great...

Regrets.

Omar M.