Search squid archive

cookie blocking?

Hi there,

Can squid be used to block cookies from a certian site?

I want to be able to proxy content from a site, but want to filter out
cookies, without running around and configuring all of the clients.

Is this something squid can do? I searched the archives, but I think my
terminology was incorrect.

If not, would squidguard help? Or is a proxy.pac file the way to go?

TIA,
--
Craig Skinner | http://www.kepax.co.uk | aye-right@xxxxxxxxxxx