Search squid archive

Re: how to filter squid's logs?

Sorry after checking the docs I got it.Like:

acl php urlpath_regex \.php
access_log /home/squid/var/logs/access.log squid php

2007/4/17, Jen mlists <practicalperl@xxxxxxxxx>:
hello members,

Because our squid logs get very big so I want to filter some items
from squid's access.log.
For example,I only need urls including .html or .php to be appeared in
access.log,all others should not included.
How can I customize the logformat of squid?Thanks.

--jen