Search squid archive

Error Pages - Can I Customize Them Easliy

Hello;

I pretty much have only English and Russian language defined for my local users and would like to customize my error pages to show our school colors, logo if possible, and some other help and contact info.

Has anyone done this? If so, would you mind either sharing your notes or your modified error pages?

Thanks,

.vp