Search squid archive

Re: Problem with webmail solutions using squid

What are your settings for Safe_ports and SSL_ports?
I am using default settings.
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 80          # http
acl Safe_ports port 21          # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 563     # https, snews
acl Safe_ports port 70          # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210         # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535  # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280         # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488         # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591         # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777         # multiling http

It seems that I have fixed the problem.
There was something wrong with my squid.conf.
I started applying directives to our environment using a diff file based on previous config file.

I think the following directives caused the problem but I did not test it yet.
It was enabled.
acl buggy_server url_regex ^http://....
broken_posts allow buggy_server

I'll give it a try using squid as a transparent proxy as well with these webmail systems.

Zoltan