Search squid archive

Re: reverse proxy for squid2.5.10

Peña wrote:
fr: squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] :
# To: Peña@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Peña, Botp
# > we're using squid2.5.10 (basically because we're using debian apt
# > package).
# # Did you mean to say you stuck with Debian stable release? # squid 2.6 and squid 3.0 are both available through Debian apt # at unstable
# level.

good info.
care to point the repository, so i can update my sources.list?

kind regards -botp

Sorry for the delay, I have been up to my elbows in the code for a few days. ;-)

The repositories I use are the official debian ones for my country:

deb http://ftp.nz.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.nz.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free

Amos