Search squid archive

Re: Google Cache problem

Tornado escribió:
Hi All,

I am facing a funny problem. I am using Squid along with Squidguard for internet access

control. Whenever user tried to access the Orginal URL given below he is able to access it.

But if tries to access the same URL from google cache squidguard gives Access Denied error.

What  could be the reasons for this funny problem?

Thanks in advance.

Orginal Url:
http://www.hill-rom.com/usa/Privacy.htm

Google Cached URL:

http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:mX7R8ZggXmoJ:www.hill-rom.com/usa/Privacy.htm+hill-rom.com%2Bemail&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=in

Click to consolidate debt and lower month expenses
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJklArjzU59A3N02KKY1SzYqXR0/

Maybe, do You have any acl denying the access to numeric IPS?

thanks
Emilio C.