Search squid archive

re: donations

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank the few people who have donated to the Squid project over
the last day. Its warming to see people return a little of what they've saved
by running Squid.

The Paypal link is on the "helping out" page on the beta site:

http://new.squid-cache.org/Intro/helping.html

or if you prefer the current site:

http://www.squid-cache.org/donate.html

Just please remember to put your name and contact email address in any donations
you make so we can thank you personally.

Thankyou,

Adrian