Search squid archive

Understanding a "REPORT request"

I posted a question two days ago and nobody responded, so I assume
nobody knows the answer, thus I thought I might ask it a little
different.  I have learned that my squid-cache is blocking a "REPORT
request" when trying to pull source code from an subversion repository
that is served up by apache.  At first I thought the REPORT request
was a HTTP request method, but after looking at the specs, I don't see
anything about a REPORT request type.  Does anyone have any thoughts
on what squid-cache is actually blocking?  How best to trouble shoot
this issue?

Sam