Search squid archive

Re: Confused with blocking files.

I've have the following in my config to stop the follow from being able to
be downloaded.

acl EXE urlpath_regex -i \.exe$
acl programs rep_mime_type application/octet-stream
http_reply_access deny EXE programs

<snip>
well, you could put all those to one ACL or file.
Also, if someone appends an \? after such files, squid won't block them.

Could you possibly suggest the correct way of typing the needed line? It would help me a great deal.

use real content filter, not such simple rules that can be easily avoided.

An example would really, really help me here...

Regards
Paul.