Search squid archive

squid , apcahe n Freebsd(PF)

Dear all

I have machine proxy with squid (squid 2.6) and OS freebsd . I set
with pf for transparent proxy also i have limit who can use proxy (
base on IP)  in squid.conf.
Now i set web server in that machine (apache + php ).
The problem show when comp ( non ip allow acces proxyxy ) access  the
web server( that proxy machine ) always get access denied .

so how to set  squid to alloow to acces webserver ( in proxy )  from
ip non in the list  .

-sonjaya-