Search squid archive

Re: Help with authentication

CHENDRIMADA, POOVAIAH, ATTSI wrote:
I had posted this message earlier, but missed specifying what was not
Working as expected and what help I needed. So I am posting it again [
with due
Apologies ]

Pat C

We are using  squid-2.6.STABLE4

We have set up squid to pass authetication requests to the origin server

(squid authentication is not activated ) and for the first request, everything works as expected -

http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/#WORK

See bullet point 3.

See http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/Issues/cache-authentication.html for some possible solutions.

Thanks for your help. chendrimada@xxxxxxx