Search squid archive

centos 4.4, wccpv2, cisco 3550 switch

Hello,

I am having trouble getting my cache registered.  Here are the configs:

centos:
[root@vm21 squid]# lsmod  | grep gre
ip_gre                 17121  0

[root@vm21 squid]# rpm -q kernel
kernel-2.6.9-42.0.8.EL

squid:
wccp2_router 192.168.0.254
wccp_version 4
wccp2_forwarding_method 1
wccp2_return_method 1
wccp2_service standard 0

3550:
ip wccp web-cache
interface vlan3
 ip wccp web-cache redirect in

SRA#sh ip wccp
Global WCCP information:
   Router information:
       Router Identifier:                   -not yet determined-
       Protocol Version:                    2.0

   Service Identifier: web-cache
       Number of Cache Engines:             0
       Number of routers:                   0
       Total Packets Redirected:            0
       Redirect access-list:                -none-
       Total Packets Denied Redirect:       0
       Total Packets Unassigned:            0
       Group access-list:                   -none-
       Total Messages Denied to Group:      0
       Total Authentication failures:       0
       Total Bypassed Packets Received:     0

1) Does the "ip wccp web-cache redirect in" go on the vlan interface
of the client or the vlan interface that leads to squid?

2) What am I missing?

Thanks!