Search squid archive

RE: Multiple SSL Certs/Domains

>I have one domain that uses an SSL cert for a single domain. Everything

>is fine. I need to add a second domain with
>SSL.

>Can I use two distinct signed ssl certificates one for each domain? Do
>need a different solution?

Yes, you can do this with two different certificates, one per domain.
You'll need a separate https_port directive (and thus IP if you use port
443) for for each of them in your squid.conf.
See the https_port (and cache_peer if you need the connection to be
https also between the proxy and the server) directives in
squid.conf.default for usage.

Kind regards,

Tuukka