Search squid archive

Re: upgrading squid to 2.6

You can download the last source (2.6.Stable9) from
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/

1. unpack it
2 # ./configure --help

or you could try to install at same time with your current rpm squid in a different path
and running it with a different port to test it.

# ./configure --prefix=/your/new/squid/path

Emilio C.

mfstein@xxxxxxx escribió:
I am currently running squid-2.5 on FC5. Since there are no rpms for squid-2.6, what is the best way to upgrade my current version of squid to the latest version of 2.6 without messing up my current configuration?

Thanks,
ms