Search squid archive

Re: ipv6 support ?

Guillermo Gómez S. wrote:
What the actual status on IPv6 support for Squid ?

thanks

Oops, I should have had the website updated by now.

squid 3.0/3.1
I myself am working on squid3-ipv6. At present there is a lot of getting it up to par with the squid3 HEAD before forging into any further conversion. Any assistance welcome, especially on the testing side.

squid 2.6
There is a developer in Japan called Husni with a (working?) patch to squid2.6.STABLE6.
  http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200701/0005.html

squid 2.5
None planned. It's likely that the 2.5 stream will be closed before any work here could be completed.

Amos Jeffries
Treehouse Networks Ltd