Search squid archive

Squid to prompt for NTLM

I have squid setup so that it requires NTLM authentication. If your
logged in with a domain username it automatically authenticates the user
(doesn't popup logon box). How can I make it so that even if they are
logged in with a domain user it will ask them for NTLM auth?

Scenario: A public computer that only allows 1 generic domain user to
log in. I require this so I can use GPO against this one user. I want
whoever logs on with this generic user to be prompted for NT Auth and
they would type in there NT credentials

Regards,
Nick Duda