Search squid archive

How to delete cache files of some days ago?

Hello members,

The size of cache_dir increase quickly and when it reach to
cache_swap_low,Squid begin to swap datas from disk,then Squid begin to
deny services and system's load get very high.

Because our realserver has about 100G datas for publish,so Squid's
cache_dir get large easily.My question is,how to delete the stale
cache objects,for example,I'd like to delete the cache objects which
were created on 3 months ago.

Thanks for the kind helps.