Search squid archive

squid 3.0

Hi,

I compiled squid 3.0 with --enable-ssl. The config I created would not start, the process dies after 10 seconds. No useful log messages (except "initializing proxy context ...").

I then tried to run squid with the default config and same problem occurred.

Could someone tell me what are the correct parameters to compile squid 3.0 with ssl-support?
Are these new SSL-features known to work yet?

Regards,
Thomas