Search squid archive

100% tcp_miss with squid 2.4 stable 6 on a webdav share

Hello,

	I'm playing with a 2.0.53 apache webserver, with webdav enabled,
and latest squid stable.

	Connecting to a webdav share works great through squid, but squid
does not seem to cache anything with webdav (http).

	I'm opening remote directories containing images, and made sure that
the maximum_object_size of squid is larger than the images sizes.

	But all webdav logs show TCP_MISS/200 messages . No *REFRESH* or
*HIT* as I would expect.

	Is this behaviour normal, or is there anything to tweak to get cache
working ?

Olivier Kaloudoff
Saint Raphael
France