Search squid archive

Re: Weird Counter behavior

mån 2006-12-11 klockan 10:58 -0300 skrev Pablo García:
> Exactly, I'm using those directives, I did't thought they would affect
> the snmp counters or the cachemgr counters also

log_access allow|deny acl acl...

        This options allows you to control which requests gets logged
        to access.log (see access_log directive). Requests denied for
        logging will also not be accounted for in performance counters.

An alternative is to use the access_log directive sending the requests
to the "none" lög..

access_log <filepath> [<logformat name> [acl acl ...]]

  To disable logging of a request use the filepath "none", in which case
  a logformat name should not be specified.

Regards
Henrik