Search squid archive

Re: Squid as interception proxy with pf

PF is really filtering and not only squid : yes I have build pf integration with my freebsd kernel. If I look in squid's sources, there is a problem with these declarations. I don't known how to test IPNAT_NAME or IPL_NAT

#ifdef IPNAT_NAME
        natfd = open(IPNAT_NAME, O_RDONLY, 0);
#else
        natfd = open(IPL_NAT, O_RDONLY, 0);
#endif

I looked in kernel sources... and it's look like the lines above open a device created by ipfilter... but pf doesn't need ipfilter in order to work.

Regards,

Ghislain

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com