Search squid archive

squid 2.6 and wccp

Hi all
I'm new to squid,

I configured a setup with wccp router and squid in transparent proxy mode.

The redirection seems to not work for the tunnel interface, in fact if I send a request on the ethernet port the proxy answers, when the request come from the wccp router (on the tunne gre) there is no answer.
Th gre tunnel is correctly configured, the ip_forwarding is turned on

What happens ???

Regards

 Giuseppe