Search squid archive

Purge With Wildchards

Hi,

I want to purge entries from Squid cache by wildcards
(ie http://mypage.mysite.at/folder1/*)

I knew, there is a tool purge, but it is from 2004. I have compile
problems with it. Our admin says he could do that, but in a production
environment this was not very wise.

The programmer of the purge tool is not reachable under his given email
any more.

Is there e newer version anywhere? Or is there a better wildcard-purge
method in the meantime?

Best Regards
PeterZ