Search squid archive

Re: squid+wccp hash alotment

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006, Manoj Rajkarnikar wrote:
> Thanks Adrian.
>
> FYI I'm using WCCPv1 and I'm not a very good programer. I can look into
> codes and understand the flow but it takes me much time. So can you please
> point me to the files/code where I can look.

You'll want to use the WCCPv2 support rather than WCCPv1 for this kind of stuff.

I can't be much help at the moment, I'm working on getting Squid-3 stable enough
to use in production so I can take a rather large knife to the code to improve
performance. i haven't spent much time lately staring at WCCPv2 for anything
other than fixing interoperability issues between Squid and various IOSen.

Adrian